Like most website owners, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website.
Gathering Personal Information
When you apply for, open, or maintain an account with us, we collect some of your personal information you provide us through the website, such as your name, date of birth, e-mail adress, and phone number.
In general, we collect, use and disclose personal information to meet the needs of our subscribers and for our business purposes, including:
Use of the Personal Information
We use the information you provide to register for an account, receive newsletters, use certain other services to create an account, to contact you via telephone or e-mail. We only use and disclose personal information for the purposes that we have disclosed to you, except as otherwise permitted by law.
As Smartbitrage, we do not share, sell or lease your personal information to any other third parties. The information collected by our website shall only be shared with the official authorities when they were properly and legally solicited by them in line with the terms of existing laws and regulations.
Protecting and Storing Personal Information
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We place your account information on the secure portion of our website, using firewalls and other security technology to protect our network and systems from external attacks, and we require you to enter a unique user name and password to access your account information online.
The personal information, collected and used as explained above, will be stored as long as you use your account and our services provided with our website. If your account falls into inactive status, your personal information will be deleted after 12 months.
- to provide the products and services you request;
- the day-to-day operation and maintenance of accounts and services;.
- to tell you about services or other related products and services offered by us;
- to manage our websites and services;
- to understand our customers and their needs;
- to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations,
- to contact you, including; in response to your inquiries and comments, to provide you with information about our services, to investigate suspicious activities and to protect our rights and property.